Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Work hard, play harder.




Hello hello again, loves. Another post so soon?? YES :) I'm trying to get int he habit of posting outfits more often. Yes, i'm featuring my heart print garter tight again! I promise i didn't wear the twice this week, haha. The 'Tough Love' post was late (i actually wore that outfit last week), but yes, here are these darling tights again. This time, featured on a more playful outfit. I was very primped last week. Today I just felt like dressing playfully. I pulled this look out of my closet without a care in the world, and that is what I love most about it!

featured:

garter tights
wedged sneakers (Sole Struck)
pink high waisted shorts 
leopard heart sweatshirt (Charlotte Russe)
black bandana (Tilly's)

photos c/o my fellow fashionista classmate LaTonya Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment