Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Inspiration: '90s Versace


There a many things that stapled the '90s look when it comes to popular fashions, but how many would we actually revive and wear over again?? Let's admit it: Versace made nineties fashion fashion! I would wear anything featured in this picture from Who What Wear (especially that Cindy Crawford number!). I love the combination of sexy, chic, and relaxed fits that the '90s was perfect at giving the world of fashion. The best thing that that inspires me from looking at nineties fashions (since I was too young to truly experience it for myself) is the fact that it seemed like people were more free when it came to personal style than people were in the early 2000s, and now. We need more of that today as opposed to cookie cutter "styling".

No comments:

Post a Comment