Monday, April 14, 2014

Boyfriend Jeans And Blue Lips!









Boyfriend jeans are a huge trend for spring/summer 2014! I struggled finding a pair that fit me perfectly so guess what... i bought actual boys' jeans! lol. Seen here I'm wearing light wash destroyed Men's skinny jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch paired with my cali crop top from Love Culture, and I've accessorized with my Python printed Michael Kors purse, gold knuckle rings from Aldo, and blue lipstick ("DGAF") from Melt Cosmetics. Boyfriend jeans are super comfortable and easy to just throw on with any outfit for a relaxed look. Chic it up by adding some heels and lipstick like i did! They should be fun and easy to wear. Play around with the styles you like best and find what works for you! <3
               Check out more on my Instagram: @JessicaPhylicia and be sure to double tap for me ;)

PHOTOS COURTESY OF SEQUITA MEYERS PHOTOGRAPHY. She is seriously amazingggg check out her website http://www.sequitamyers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment