Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Worship13 Jewelry

It's unbelievable that I haven't updated this style diary in almost an entire year! It's not like I've not been progressing though. I have been so consumed in growing my YouTube channel, which I am so proud of, but I still have progress to make, room to grow, and milestones to pass. Check it out in your free time: http://Youtube.com/Littlestylemonster

In the mean while, check out this awesome jewelry from Worship13. She makes horror-themed jewelry pieces, but also is willing to customize any order via email for her customers. It was simple and easy. I emailed her with the images I wanted and she let me know which ones were able to fit into the jewelry. I am so in love with my custom Sailor Moon & Queen Sindel (from Mortal Kombat! any fans??) pendants, and custom Wednesday Adams 25mm circle ring! She keeps the Disney villains rings for sale on her website. They come in sets of 2 for $7. :) Get some for yourself or place a custom order at worship13.storeenvy.com




Oh and p.s. Shipping was fast ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment