Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bits And Pieces



Hello again, dolls! I finally got around to shooting a new video for my youtube channel, so stay tuned! Today i had a chance to wear the high waist shorts i cut out of vintage denim i thrifted (see previous post). Finally getting to wear them made me happy because it means the weather is moving closer and closer to summer! ^_^ I paired them with tights, since it's still cool enough to wear them, cognac combat boots, and my favorite coral sweater. I accessorized with chunky gold piece (i.e. the chain, and my claw cuff). You can alter this look by pairing your own high waist pieces with a flowy crop top and cute sandals for a beachy/girly look! Tailor this look by adding a quater-sleeved blazer (try fun colors for spring like green, or magenta), and pointed-toe heels. 

Until next time!

twitter.com/JessicaPhylicia
instagram: @JessicaPhylicia
facebook.com/Littlestylemonster



No comments:

Post a Comment