Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Pinch Of Cinnamon






Today's outfit of the day is provided by Nasty Gal, Cheap Monday Love Culture, & Charlotte Russe.

Winter is right around the corner. Cool air has touched Virginia Beach, so i finally got to bust out my new faux-fur embellished moto jacket. I love it so much! And the touch of cinnamon comes in the form of my JC Lita look-a-likes, which are uber comfortable. Seriously, the comfort and look of these shoes are just amazing considering they're knock-offs! I went from 8am to 5pm in these in ease without begging to take them off by the days end. I'm sooo NOT looking forward to cold weather, but I'm definitely looking forward to wearing more fall/winter fashion. 

Remember to follow me on Instagram:
@JessicaPhylicia



No comments:

Post a Comment